THE RAMBLINGS OF A FRENCH CANADIAN WARGAMER

Sunday, August 24, 2014

La Bricole is back, come visit!

La Bricole, our little Horse & Musket (mostly) forum is back after suffering Forumer's great and deadly migration. 

We are but a few at the moment but more and more of the old regulars are coming back.

If you're an old member, or if you're looking for a fun and laid-back forum devoid of any drama (ahem), I encourage you to come visit and join!

http://bricole.forumer.com/

However, and I cannot stress this enough : if you enjoy Wargaming forums with drama and talks of politics, religion and other controversial subjects, you will find this place incredibly boring! You've been warned!

1 comment:

  1. This looks very useful, I've bookmarked it. I love the Napoleonic period but know so little about it, so I could use a good forum.
    Cheers,
    MP

    ReplyDelete